1. Our Commitment to Privacy
This Policy is designed to assist you in understanding how we collect, use and safeguard the personal information you provide to us and to assist you in making informed decisions when visiting our site and accessing our products and services. This statement will be continuously assessed against new technologies, business practices and our customers' needs.
2. What Information Do We Collect?
When you visit our Website you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and Website use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our Website.
1.Personal Information You Choose to Provide
2. Credit Card Information
If you choose to purchase products or services from us or our partners, you may need to give personal information and authorization to obtain information from various credit services. For example, you may need to provide the following information:
• Mailing address
• Email address
• Credit card number
• Home and business phone number
3. Email Information
In addition to providing the foregoing information to our partners, if you choose to correspond further with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received by mail and telephone.
4. Web Site Use Information
Similar to other commercial Web sites, our Web site utilizes a standard technology called "Cookies" (see explanation below, "What Are Cookies?") and Web server logs to collect information about how our Web site is used. Information gathered through cookies and Web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our website, and the websites visited just before and just after our website. This information is collected on an aggregate basis. None of this information is associated with you as an individual.
5. How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
Broadly speaking, we use personal information for purposes of administering our business activities, providing customer service and making available other products and services to our customers and prospective customers. Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our Web site, new services and special offers we think you will find valuable. The lists used to send you offers are developed and managed under our traditional corporate standards designed to safeguard the security and privacy of our customers' personal information. As a customer, you will be given the opportunity to notify us of your desire not to receive these offers.
6. What Are Cookies?
Cookies are a feature of Web browser software that allows Web servers to recognize the computer used to access a Web site. Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored by a user's Web browser on the user's hard drive. Cookies can remember what information a user accesses on one Web page to simplify subsequent interactions with that Web site by the same user or to use the information to streamline the user's transactions on related Web pages. This makes it easier for a user to move from Web page to Web page and to complete commercial transactions over the Internet. Cookies should make your online experience easier and more personalized.
7. How Do We Use Information We Collect from Cookies?
We use Web site browser software tools such as cookies and Web server logs to gather information about our Web site users browsing activities, in order to constantly improve our Web site and better serve our customers. This information assists us to design and arrange our Web pages in the most user-friendly manner and to continually improve our Web site to better meet the needs of our customers and prospective customers.
Cookies help us collect important business and technical statistics. The information in the cookies lets us trace the paths followed by users to our Web site as they move from one page to another. Web server logs allow us to count how many people visit our Web site and evaluate our Web site's visitor capacity. We do not use these technologies to capture your individual email address or any personally identifying information about you.
8. Sharing Information with Strategic Partners
We may enter into strategic marketing alliances or partnerships with third parties who may be given access to personal information including your name, address for the purpose of providing you information regarding products and services that we think will be of interest to you.
9. Notice of New Services and Changes
Occasionally, we may also use the information we collect to notify you about important changes to our website, new services and special offers we think you will find valuable. As our customer, you will be given the opportunity to notify us of your desire not to receive these offers by clicking on a response box when you receive such an offer. Every email we send has a one click unsubscribe function as required by law.
10. How Do We Secure Information Transmissions?
When you send confidential personal credit card information to us on our Web site, secure server software which we have licensed encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. The information is scrambled enroute and decoded once it reaches our Web site.
Other email that you may send to us may not be secure unless we advise you that security measures will be in place prior to your transmitting the information. For that reason, we ask that you do not send confidential information or account numbers to us through an unsecured email.
11. How Do We Protect Your Information?
Information Security. We utilize encryption/security software to safeguard the confidentiality of personal information we collect from unauthorized access or disclosure and accidental loss, alteration or destruction.
12. Evaluation of Information Protection Practices.
Periodically, our operations and business practices are reviewed for compliance with corporate policies and procedures governing the security, confidentiality and quality of our information.
13. Employee Access, Training and Expectations.
Our corporate values, ethical standards, policies and practices are committed to the protection of customer information. In general, our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons, processes and transactions.
14. Do We Disclose Information to Outside Parties?
15. What About Legally Compelled Disclosure of Information?
We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights.
16. What About Other Web Sites Linked to Our Web Site?
We are not responsible for the practices employed by Web sites linked to or from our Web site nor the information or content contained therein. Often links to other Web sites are provided solely as pointers to information on topics that may be useful to the users of our Web site.
17. How do we use Google Analytics?
• We utilize Google Analytics features like Display Advertising, Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
• You are welcome to opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings
• We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online and possibly other third-party vendors, including Google, to show our ads on sites across the Internet.
• We use third-party vendors, including Google, and use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website.
• We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how our ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our site.
• We use data from Google's Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender and interests) with Google Analytics.
• Should you wish to opt out of these tracking cookies we encourage you to visit Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on
for more ways to control your identity online.